- Vacature open
- Gesprekken gepland
- Vervolggesprekken gepland
- Afrondende gesprekken
• Communicate and manage project vision with project team and stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the project plan and scope in conjunction with company’s commitments and expectations
• Define deliverables, scope of work, milestones, financial aspects and schedule for projects and ad-hoc requests to ensure value is provided and business objective and goals are met
• Support the Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools to optimize the efficiency of the project team and establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas
• Manage and involve stakeholders (internal organization, project owner, suppliers, etc)
• Resolve conflicts, promote work sharing, and motivate a team toward common goals
• Apply project management principles (on time, budget and quality), critical problem solving, risk mitigation, and root cause analysis techniques to ensure on time delivery of product capabilities that meet customer requirements
• Delivering projects using the appropriate project management methodology fitting in the different value stream development processes (agile, Kanban, scrum, waterfall)
• Make timely and sound business decisions that support the business objectives
• Summarize and present the needed amount of information to Management allowing them to make decisions, able to produce accurate project documentation
• Manage multiple projects, tasks, and resources through effective organization, prioritization, and time management practices to meet operational objectives
• Contributing to the further development, implementation and application of a Kramp project management standard.
This job is extremely suitable for a person who is capable to take over running projects and optimize project management. You are an expert in organizing smooth implementation of a project in the organization (roll-out and adoption).
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven experience managing projects successfully
- Strong communication and leadership skills, excellent in management of expectations
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Prepared to travel throughout Europe (few times per month)
- Proven experience of managing any of the following types of projects: e-commerce, fulfilment, business support, software development, system implementation, organizational changes
- Experience using MS Project is a plus but is not required
- Experience with Agile project methodologies is a plus but is not required
What do we offer you?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. You are working in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment where you are regarded as a full member. We ensure that you get a good guidance from Kramp and that you have the space to learn and to develop.
Who are we?
Kramp is one of the largest and fastest growing technical wholesalers in Europe. As a one-stop supplier, we stand out from the rest of the market by offering added value as a technical specialist and strategic partner. With our products and services, we want to make a direct contribution to the efficiency and performance of our business. Kramp. It's that easy. Kramp is a one-stop supplier of spare parts, technical services and business solutions, acting as a strategic partner for agricultural, landscaping and forestry companies, as well as for the earth-moving industry sector and OEM companies.
Kramp has been offering technology with added value for 65 years. Making our customer's work easier and more efficient is our key goal. The goal is to make the whole business process pleasurable through simplicity - "it's that easy", being a key company motto. This company philosophy has enabled what began as a one man operation based in Varsseveld in the Netherlands to grow into one of the largest technical wholesalers in Europe.
Thanks to our rapid growth, we now operate from 24 locations in 28 European countries with 3.000 colleagues. We focus on mutual synergies and draw on all of our experience to increase the strength of our offering to clients wherever they are based in Europe and beyond. All the international locations join to make one large European company, but without losing the local roots. In each location, we enjoy close relationships with our customers and speaks their own language. "Think Global, Act Local" is another key Kramp motto.